There’s no motive with a view to let leftover elements visit waste. That time period following the holidays frequently approach a surplus of meals like pineapple and ham. But thinking about simply how properly these ’s sourness and sweetness move together, you should definitely make use of them for another dish. That is why I compiled extra delicious components to create the ever vibrant, flavorful Pineapple Fried Rice!
What does pineapple fried rice flavor like?
You can anticipate a more mix of flavors aside from our Holiday Ham and pineapple tidbits, mainly coming from minced garlic, chopped onion, green onions, soy sauce, and it does now not quit there. The beauty of fried rice is that it almost usually operates at the precept of “the more the merrier!” But we even have a exceptional balance in order that the get pleasure from of certain components aren’t too overpowering. This is flawlessly contrasted by the zesty, clean flavor of pineapple.
A fine variety in texture also comes into play with our roasted cashew nuts and green peas. Don’t overlook to utilize leftover rice as it’s far more dry, in addition to less starchy. This makes it better for cooking again alongside other components
This last bit is extra about the presentation than the taste, however it simply stages up the general dish. You can serve this on whichever plate or box you’d like, however if you want some thing that will definitely capture your diners’ interest, I could recommend this approach. Try the usage of your pineapple shell as a serving plate to show this into a nice Pineapple Fried Rice Bowl! But first, allow’s get to cooking up our dish.
How to Make Pineapple Fried Rice
1. Frying the egg
- Preparing the aspect and the cooking station – First on our list is beating 1 egg. Then you have to pour 2 tablespoons of cooking oil right into a pan. Just permit the oil warmness up.
- Cooking the egg – Once the oil is hot, you could pour your beaten egg inside. Fry this till it turns into company. Then flip it over so that you can allow the alternative side get firm and cooked.
- Slicing the egg – Take out your egg, after which slice this into smaller portions.
2. Sautéing some components
- Cooking the garlic and onion – We will get any other pan, and warmth up the oil we’ve left, which would be approximately three tablespoons. Then upload the 1 onion you’ve chopped, and 4 cloves of garlic you’ve minced. Sauté these together.
- Adding pineapple and ham – Place a few pineapple tidbits on the opposite aspect of the pan, and simply sauté this. Then push your ingredients aside once more to make area on your three hundred grams of CDO Holiday Ham. We will hold sautéing for two mins extra.
- Integrating more of our substances – Let’s now add 2 bell peppers we’ve diced, ½ cup of roasted cashew nuts and ¼ cup of green peas. Stir the whole lot together.
3.Adding the rice, and seasoning the dish
- Cooking the dish with leftover rice – It’s time to incorporate one of the foremost ingredients! Toss on your four cups of leftover rice. Then stir fry the combination for 1 minute.
- Adding seasonings – Pour some soy sauce, and vicinity your ¼ cup of chopped green onions internal as well. Then simply sprinkle in as a whole lot salt and ground black pepper as you want.
- Plating the dish – We can now get our sliced egg from earlier, and just mix that into the dish. Place your lovely fried rice on a serving plate of desire, which could be the handy pineapple shell. And you’re performed!
- There you have got it! You’ve made some delicious Pineapple Fried Rice. And even as the set of flavors we’ve got on this dish are sufficient to serve as a tasty meal, you may also opt to have this with a few viands
What to Serve with Pineapple Fried Rice
Having your barely bitter and sweet fried rice with a dish that has its percentage of sweetness may be quite fulfilling. That’s why I am recommending this Sweet Chicken Asado recipe that is enriched with soy sauce, beaten garlic, five spice powder, and of route, a few sugar! This has the sort of satisfyingly savory broth that pairs well with rice.
The use of any image on this website is intended for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to infringe on any copyright or trademark rights.”